Unfortunately, some issues in your life
can be complex and difficult to
resolve by yourself.
In these cases professional help
can be beneficial.
Who are counsellors?
- non-judgmental listeners
- there to provide clients with a safe space in order to express their thoughts and feelings honestly.
- confidential and professional
What is counselling for?
- Counselling gives individuals the chance to be able talk about issues in professional, confidential manner
- Counselling doese not provide magical answers or advice, but assists you to explore yourself and find a resolution.
- Counselling may explore past and present relationships and can therefore be upsetting, however…
- Counselling will help you to overcome difficult emotions that affect not only you but also the people around you
- Counselling can help you understand your situation and your problems within it.
There is a time for everything.
And there is an appropriate time to seek help.
It is OK to seek help.